100 in 1001 Days Revisited
At the start of 2011 I created this list of 100 things to accomplish in 1001 days. I had a variety of things that ranged from the logical (get my car fixed) to the romantic (have a taboo date with my wife) to the hopeful (have a baby or two).
My life has COMPLETELY changed since the start of that blog.
- I’m now a grown-ass 35! I started this particular blog when I was still 29.
- Moved from teaching to a consulting job and am now a middle school principal.
- Divorced my wife and moved back to Texas with joint custody/visitation with my daughter.
- Lost 15 lbs and regained 20.
- Been back fully natural for a year after a hiatus—relaxed for 2 years, transitioned for a year, then cut off the relaxed ends last March.
- Finally finished my first novel- Pieces of Her! Stay tuned for more about the next chapter- finding a publisher, agent, and all that good stuff.
Needless to say that it’s time for some new goals. I’m in the practice of writing my 40 by 40, 40 intentions for my life by the time I’m 40 years old. The list isn’t complete yet, but check out the new additions and my progress here.